Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 18:16   #212
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

So we need an army, but you say anyone joining the army is immediately a murderer (or someone with murder in mind).

Do you understand where your argument is falling to pieces?

Also, lets say I believe that all animals are equal - you kill a fly, I call you a murderer. You go "lol hahaha right, ****ing idiot. Find me anything in the law which would agree with you".

Ok. I think your idea on the army in general is ****ing idiotic too. But its your opinion, plenty of people disagree with you. Do you understand? How what you think is right, doesn't make it actually true? Again, this is where a democracy works quite well, and you'd seemingly be in the minority.

Also, go find anything in the law which would make a solider a murderer (yes hte law, not a dictionary). You reply might be "well, the law allows soldiers to do it because our government is shit and allows it" - similarly, I could say you murdering a fly is only legal because our government condones it.

You have a view on things, its in the minority, that doesn't give you the right (this is a democracy, and I'm sure there are slander laws and such for a reason) to go around calling the army murderers. You're fine to express an opinion, but thats not what you're doing in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASG
By that logic, no democratic country could ever become a fascist dictatorship.

If only the Weimar Republic had been a democracy...
God you are thick.

Comparing today's society (wit hthe media and internet) with the early 20th century is like comparing the early 20th century with the times of Jesus Christ. Grow a few brain cells... your opinions really are just beyond retarded.

edit: and while you may think invading iraw was for offensive reasons only, many people agree we had to do it for defence reasons. Again, you disagree (so do I), but that doesn't make you/us right. Understand?

Last edited by newt; 10 Jun 2009 at 18:24.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote