View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 05:15   #123
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: The portal (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I wouldn't waste your time Greaper. Cin is typical of a PAteam member in that they comes in think they are great and that they can solve all the past issues but have no clue on whats gone on before they got their position and as such starts down the exact same path as everyone else. They simply wont be told by anyone that what they are doing is the same thats been done before and just plough on making the same mistakes.
It's quite amusing seeing similar mistakes being made with every generation of the portal. Unless there is something worth reading, all the effort being put into this generation of the portal is a complete waste of time.

I've posted various bits of advice many times in the past couple of years in the hope that some future generation of the portal would end up being fairly decent. Just take a look through some of the threads and there's plenty of thoughts from various people. Very little of it seems to be taken on board.

Until PA Team gets someone with clue about how to build and maintain a decent website which people want to visit then it's pointless. Whilst I'm sure we appreciate the effort that's being put in, it's pointless having someone build yet another site to get bored of it.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote