View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 16:33   #114
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of
Re: The portal (again)

and that sort of thing will come as well, in a more of a "development blog" kind of thing, but first there has to be a system for it, which means it has to be coded, there also has to be something to write about.
And one important thing with "announcing" new features etc is that we really don't want another PAN.
What ppl need to understand that there isn't really a issue of what, but more one of time to get it all done, there are quite a few pieces that has to fall into place and all of it requires time. If all my time went into the portal it'd gone faster, but as it stands, most of it goes to sorting other things which has to get done as well.

Atm patience is one thing that is need, and i'm fully aware that the portal has been one of those things that has repeatedly failed, but i am working on making sure this one doesn't.
I'd rather spent a bit more time on "parts" for it and make sure they work etc, than just rushing it so it "out there" and get stuck with 50 semi working things which has a bunch of loose ends.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote