Thread: What More?
View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 00:09   #55
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: What More?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
First things first iirc reputation wasn't around in Round 12
It was around when I first signed up which was just after R12 had ended, during Havoc, and I saw many people with 11 green blobs :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
But I can only speak for a few (i.e. the ones who had quite large rep) but I doubt we (myself) would neg rep chika. He was never (in my eyes) overly anti 1up.

In fact chika got most of his neg rep from GD. Thats why he had his neg rep. Not from the "1up brigade". To add to this, there was circa 80 members in 1up. Only about 10 had reputation changing power. For example if Tomkat, myself or jerome` neg repped you I am sure you would know about it.
My bad, its just that I remember the first post I read on AD was Chika saying something like "I quit 1up" with loads of flames following. I didn't really understand the thread, but some time later began to think that it was 1up vs Chika for leaving 1up, and thought that he got his neg rep there.

And you know what I mean by the "1up brigade" - I mean, look at SkyHead, he's actually a fairly good poster (imo) but during R13 and R14 he got lots of red blobs because he was supposedly using VNC in order to cheat as he was eXi, he now has a couple of green blobs and I see less Idler, Bashar, Forest etc propaganda on the forum - coincidence?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote