View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 20:15   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Even the Vatican say Intelligent Design is a load of crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
More to the point, what studies has Dawkins done? I've read this.
That I can't say offhand, but maybe you should start by arguing with the published scientists in the field. The people at the Journal of Memetics might be a good start.

Furthermore, quoting books isn't a particularly good argument. I can quote books which say that Elvis is alive, that God is dead, that Jesus never existed, but that doesn't make them true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
In any case, Dawkins is as rabid a polemicist as they come, and I dislike that.
I would argue that it is not Dawkins who courts controversy, it is people like the ID crowd who force Dawkins into a position where he has to create controversy to publicise scientific truth, and the nature of things like ID.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote