Thread: The Downfall
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2005, 20:25   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The Downfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
WE ALREADY KNEW/KNOW
Clearly people don't. It's only just arrived at my local cinema anyway. I only saw it today ffs.

By rights, Bruno Ganz should definetley have been nominated for a Best Actor Oscar. His performance pisses over anything I've seen from a Hollywood actor in years.

Jonny: Agree. For me the killing of the Goebbels children was probably the only 'slow' part of the film.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote