View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2007, 01:28   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The Obiora case. A dark spot on Norway's "clean sheet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
My opinion on this case when it was brought up at first was that people who had first-hand knowledge were better fit to judge than I was. That is still my opinion. I have enough faith in the juridical system to think that they know better than me when my sources of information are what I get from the tabloids and from other people who are as ill-informed as I am.
See, the problem here is that this case has not really been in the juridical system. It has only been investigated by the police's internal affairs club.