View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 19:30   #32
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
This was actually something i discussed in another channel several days previously and came to the same conclusion that ive said above - its not something 'made up' as a propeganda post. Hell - you dont need propeganda against Denial right now, they're quite capable of destroying (whats left of) their own reputation all by themselves.
Like watching a car crash in slow motion, all that remains is morbid curiosity at just how bad they'll make it for themselves.
I'm confused, what exactly has happened to exacerbate the situation? Planets were closed/reset/punished, nothing further has happened. This forum post hardly constitutes any starting information to renew the crusade against Denial. I think the post by Cead sums it up, the wave scan bit is the same as some other alliances use, so thus multiple alliances would be guilty of breaking the EULA and what exactly would happen then is difficult to fathom (although based on previous actions by the MHs each alliance would get a different punishment!).

As for the ship launch bit, it either doesn't exist and is probably some twisted fantasy coming from the deep and dark recesses of Kenny's skull, passed on to a more than willing propagandist. Anyone whose read his thread on here would be smart enough to realise that we should be careful about what we believe when he says it.