View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 10:10   #6
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Worst Birhday ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
once?
i don't think my parents realised what i did with the huge 3ft bear they got me

edit i don't really see how being 'abandoned' by someone you don't 'like' is a bad thing. Take the opportunity to run away to las vegas.

edit edit
suicide may be painless and bring on many changes but its also against the laws of your god, although it would be amusing to have no hope left in life, kill yourself, then find your god had forsaken you in death.

Last edited by milo; 27 Sep 2007 at 10:17.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote