Thread: GD Axis of Evil
View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 19:02   #64
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GD Axis of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
You must be Belgian. Thus we need to know whether you are Flemish or Waloon to determine whether you are on the faggot side or not which helps in classification process.
Unlike many others, i don't classify myself as Flemish or Walloon, I'm a Belgian who happens to be from Flanders.
Unlike what the media wants you to believe, most of us get along quite good actually. It's usually just the politicians who make a big fuss over stuff like that.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote