View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2010, 21:28   #233
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Kila: it works/worked on those big waves during massive team ups, thats when pl def gets in handy anyway.
Are you going to tell me why it works on big waves or are you just going to say that it does and hope that I accept what you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Usually you can spot incs anyway when you have a 'gap' in your incomings, aka you have an eta 7 incoming and an eta 9, then you can be pretty sure the next wave to appear is fi/co incs (and maybe another bs/cr wave).
No ****ing shit, but this is when TWO OUT OF THREE WAVES HAVE APPEARED.

Look Theam, I know you're now cool and shit, but why don't you just ****ing accept the fact that there are definitely strategic advantages to NOT ALLOWING EASY ACCESS TO EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF YOUR ATTACKS instead of being a dickhead on the forums. Yes, CT are shit but telling people to be a little more discreet about attack info in a channel that they know is being relayed is a pretty fair thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I used to do it whenever i was attacking and there was Xan defence (or other types of defence which could be fake). Just fakenick and then pm the ops/bc's of that alliance to see if they have a calc

Worked afew times on ND.
You also tried this whilst attacking my ND galmate in round 30. You were told that he was covered and recalled. A ****load of the def was fake.