View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2010, 02:03   #206
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
So I keep hearing, but that just means Asc failed to play against and beat their greatest rival last round, eksero.

Avoided fights do not necessarily count as a draw.
Actually, it just means they didn't fight each other. Like it says on the tin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Therefore, one who is skilled in warfare principles subdues the enemy without doing battle.

Sun Tzu
This reminds me of the time Ascendancy beat Xanadu in r26 and to a lesser extent of the time ND beat Fury in r24.