View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2009, 22:58   #39
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congrats Apprime

Yeah well it's very easy for you Lok to make such statements not having been involved in anything of what went on.

I'm not saying Ascendancy couldn't have played their cards differently, but we went into the round without any real motivation/hope to win(certainly some of us atleast did), and we probably realised too late that we did have the chance to win, so that in the end we ended up cornered in(I still doubt if we could have somehow out manouvered the block as well as Apprime, especially seeing as the block's primary goal was to "prevent Asc from winning").

Personally I think Ascendancy played a decent round, we could definitively have done better, but one has to consider the fact that we did not have the same quality in the member base that we had in some of the previous rounds(amongst other external factors).