View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 04:44   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've figured out something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
The moment a girl thinks your a Nice Guy, having sex with you becomes the least of her worries.
hi

we all know that you are just an ignorant sailor who pays for the cheapest 'hoe' in port

but we (not you) had this thing. let's call it the 1950's for want of a better word.

we all realised that girls can enjoy sex as well (obviously i accept not with you). crazy idea i know. but stick with us!

a woman (oh what a word) can actually want to have sex with you. (not just for those green notes you give them ).

so saying 'least of her worries'. yeah. that kind of (and honestly i mean no offense) but to be frank: it does expose you for the complete wanker that you are.