View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 04:04   #29
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: I've figured out something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Person 1 was flirtatious and everyone's told me that the way she's acting, she wants to shag me. What happened? I **** up. Basically I said something I shouldn't have said.
There is about a 95% chance that you'd be able to **** her because chicks dig arrogant dicks. And if you said something that you shouldn't have said then she's most likely thinking about you right now, that she probably "couldn't believe" what just happened. If you call her right now and ask her to come over, she'll be at your house within the hour.

Quote:
Person 2 is kinda on going at the moment although she's being quite difficult. She sees me as a nice guy but it appears she's after something else that I haven't got.
The moment a girl thinks your a Nice Guy, having sex with you becomes the least of her worries.

Quote:
Person 3 (whom I've only met recently despite talking to her a lot) is cute. She thinks I'm really nice after I updated her on whether my store is recruiting or not (she after a new job and dislikes her current job which is around the corner from where I work). We got to know each other from there and we've been seeing each for lunch and whatever. Then I find out I'm not her type (apparently) because I'm not tall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
The moment a girl thinks your a Nice Guy, having sex with you becomes the least of her worries.
Quote:
FFS

What am I doing wrong?
Just be the dick that you always were deep inside you and get rid of that Nice Guy persona. The people that you think are slightly hopeless in life but somewhat better than you are the arrogant assholes that get laid a lot.

You've become that Nice Guy that change their oil, hook up their desktop computers, change their brakes, do laundry with them, change their car batteries, and maybe even do groceries with them. You've become that Nice Guy that all these girls cry to whenever these arrogant assholes break their hearts.

Don't be that Nice Guy. Being the Nice Guy SUCKS!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote