View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 14:27   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've figured out something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
There was this girl I fancied the pants off a while ago. I saw her in town unexpectedly one weekend. She'd just finished work. She run up to me smiling and I swung her round and we cuddled. Went for lunch, the mate I was with left us alone, we ended up sat on a bench in the middle of town. She sat on my lap with our arms around each other.
Her: "hehe, people are looking but I don't care"
Me: "..."
Her: "So... do you fancy me?"
Me: "No."
You should have had more sex with her.