View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:30   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reduce the alliance tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
The less (or more) room you have in a tag has a direct effect on what political events can occur during a round.
If Asc could recruit up to 200, it was be Asc vs all every round because no one would ever bother putting together a counter.
Yeah. Like in pa pre r10 where those giant 1000 man alliances were the ones that ran the game....
Quote:
If it was 50, it would be Asc + Asc2 + ally A + ally B vs a similar style block AND there would be other full tag alliances on the sidelines.
This is one possible outcome. There are many possible outcomes though. Actually predicting exactly how things will pan out is pretty difficult.

Quote:
My first post was "score limit 50, alliance limit 60-70 is fine imo. "
People wont even leave a full tag'd alliance unless they're forced to.
I wasn't disagreeing with your first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon
seems to me that as long as we do have any 90+ tags in this game we cant get this 50/60 limit through, but imo it would b nice to have a round where more than 2 alliances get to fight for #1 place in uni
There were four alliances fighting for it last round.