View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 14:16   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Anyone on here read Schopenhauer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
i would say something on the topic of the feeeling is mutual but ill just bite my tong. You guys might have changed a great deal in the last 6 months.

Rampant pedophilia has propagated further into the perverted web of shattered dreams that is GD. Apart from that, it's business as usual.

"Welcome back to Deviant-Land. You must be at least this perverted (points at Dace) to enter."