View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 11:47   #46
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: How women dont endear themselves to us men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
Funny fact is that i am an Alliance HC gd tht huh .... and to ppl who care about gd speeling i dont (letter dyslexic) surrpysed no not i
oohh.. I don't care about spelling. I'm dyxlectic! Bla bla bla bla.

Bah.. in half the mistakes you're using phonetic('ish) spelling which really isn't that bad. I mean you're obviously foreign (edit: and I'm stupid since your profile since Devon, UK) and English is after all majorly broken. Spelling mistakes are to be expected. Using 'ppl', 'smt' etc is just being rude/lazy though.

Worse, stupid sentences like the one quoted, which probably only would have sounded mildly retarded if spoken with the correct intonation, but reads horribly just reek of illiteracy/stupidity.

Last edited by hyfe; 27 Sep 2006 at 12:06.
hyfe is offline   Reply With Quote