View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 17:45   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Find Me A Job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Resurrecting this thread from the dead somewhat, due to TK's help, I stand a decent chance at having a shot at a recruitment job, however I need to tart up my CV a lot before I'm happy with it, but my attempts are proving close to futile.

Basically, I need to highlight my sales experience a lot more with regards to the business advisor job role, as I've been basing it on management experience.

So, I've had training on cold calling, closing the sale, overcoming objections, etc etc etc.

I'm a top performer in central london when it comes to overall sales figures, both on numbers and quality, I can do the job, I can sell... but I cant put all this into long words.

Any help that can be provided will be rewarded with a pint at the next GD london meet...
It occurs to me that you might not have to put it into long words - one of the things I did with my CV and a lot of recruiters commented on, was putting a Skills section in there, right near the top.
It was just a bullet point list of things like
-1 year of managing windows systems
-2 years of coding C++ programs
etc.

I dunno if you think that'd work for you, but bear in mind that people dont want to read lots of long sentances on a CV
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia