View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 11:46   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Find Me A Job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Interesting, grades were the best in my year at school, college I ****ed up fair enough.

What would you suggest? Swapping work experience with the education bit and cutting out some of the exam grades?
You should always put your strongest points first. Most graduates will start with their education because they arent likely to have much experience, but if youve got good experience then you should probably start with that. You want to make a good initial impression on whoever reads your CV, and your management experience is more likely to do this than your 2 C's at A-Level. Your GSCE's are good but afaik employers tend to look more at A-Levels (I'm not sure about that admittedly).

Also yeah, listing everything you took individually is generally considered pointless and a waste of space. Instead of

Quote:
GCSE Mathematics Grade A
GCSE Science Double Award Grade A & A
GCSE Information Technology Grade A
GCSE Statistics Grade A
GCSE English Language Grade B
GCSE History Grade B
GCSE German Grade C
GSCE English Literature Grade C
GCSE Electronics Grade D

A LEVEL Mathematics Grade C
A LEVEL Accounts Grade C
A/S LEVEL Accounts Grade A
Id probably go with:

Quote:
9 GSCE's including Mathematics (A), Computing (A), English (B)
2 A Levels: Mathematics and Accounting
Or something.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote