View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 06:10   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Find Me A Job...

Well I'm a graduate and I can't get a ****ing job because there are too many graduates. So I hate them too, and me...stupid ****er.

Actually I'm in a similar situation, my piece of shit 'tide me over' job in Dell is up on the 3rd or Feb and I have nothing else. 3 rejection emails (not even letters, the bastards) from interviews this week.
This actually makes 30 jobs in 4 months that I've not gotten (most having not been given an interview).
CV taylored for each position, interview technique updated, smartened myself up etc.

I'm beginning to think my name is on some sex offenders register somewhere, and I didn't even get the satisfaction of earning that!

I'm starting to think this working lark isn't worth the bother.
Suggestions on a postcard....
Or a map to a desert island where I fend for myself and try to stay alive on a subsistance diet of coconut and fish.

****ing capitalism!