View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 12:05   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Predictions of round 21 blocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
The fact he played the best game, how it should be played
Personally I still pretend all my ships have multiple targetting and play my round based on that

Quote:
you didn't see Caj setting up attacks on #2 planet to get further infront, and he came top10
Didn't caj break the NAP with vgn in order to roid some gosu planet? Also caj quite frequently hit the xp planets competing with him, svenn, delos and alki all definitely got incs off him at some point. It's not like you needed to set up an attack to get roids off most of them heh.

Quote:
considering u lot fc him, he did well, and he didnt even run his fleet, which he could of done, unlike some VGN nubs i hear about
No, that spend was a poor decision which I imagine even caj acknowledges. And not running your fleet due to falling asleep or whatever it was is not the sign of a good player.

Between not getting top planet, top gal or top alliance I'm eagerly awaiting further reasoning as to how caj played the best game. Was he perchance also playing tiddlywinks at the same time?