View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:59   #26
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Predictions of round 21 blocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
I apologise, its very early!

What i mean to say is, Caj (the real winner of the round) got owned by lots of people, he got owned to help Delos and his bunch of XP whores win the round, which Delos didnt deserve. DeloS didnt deserve to win because he had no value, and therefore was not an alliance player, couldnt even cover a defence call.
Wait.

Caj got owned by DeLoS' friends so DeLoS could win without being defended. He had support without being an alliance player, and therefore didn't deserve to win? How is that different from tons of previous roundwinners being defsoaks and getting their every call covered without sending defense? The only difference, the way I see it, is that DeLoS had his support attack people (therefore also benefitting themselves) instead of be ready to defend him on every incoming. What you are saying is completely meaningless.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote