View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 00:31   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Predictions of round 21 blocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylands
jonnyBgood, first of all a nice view on the part of alliances competing for #1 yes alot of them are out there. allthough u made 1 small mistake. vgn didn't lose gosu. the fact that some of the members won't play is something else. but that doesn't mean vgn had a good round just for having gosu. it was a overall effort. all members did they're part. dc's did theyre best and hc's gave all they could. but i aint saying that gosu didn't help VGN in getting 3rd ofcourse they we're a factor. i hope vgn has a good round 21 and hope to return in r22. n00blands is taking a round off so stupidity aint a factor anymore within the vgn hc :-D
I'm sure they did and it is no slight on you but it does remain that every alliance struggles to reach the same levels after losing a number of good members. PA is very much a numbers game if you want to hit the #1 alliance spot.

PS Is skyhead really CT HC heh?