View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 05:14   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the power of music!

There's nothing that really triggers anything in me all the time, but there's a ****load of songs that affect me strongly but in different ways if I'm in the right mindset. Here's everything I can think of at 4 in the morning

Arcade Fire - Intervention, In The Back Seat, Une Annee Sans Lumiere, Tunnels, Haiti
The National - Friend Of Mine, Abel, Wasp Nest, Mr November
Final Fantasy - Song Song Song
The Magnetic Fields - I Think I Need A New Heart, The Luckiest Guy On The Lower East Side, Take Ecstasy With Me, Born On A Train, I Thought You Were My Boyfriend, Reno Dakota
M83 - Slowly
LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge
Grizzly Bear - Knife, Lullaby
Simon Bookish - Introducing...Elektra Therapy
!!! - Me and Giuliani.. (LFO mix)
Belle and Sebastian - Lord Anthony, The Boy Done Wrong Again, Sleep The Clock Around
Bloc Party - Song For Clay, Uniform, Pioneers, Waiting For The 7.18, Where Is Home?
TVOTR - Staring At The Sun, Young Liars, Blind, Let The Devil In, Wash The Day
Velvet Underground - All Tomorrow's Parties, Heroin
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
The Knife - From Off To On
Patrick Wolf - Teignmouth, The Libertine
Tunng - Jenny Again, Woodcat

Actually, i lied; The Beeching Report, by iLiKETRAiNS, gets me all the time. Everything by them, in fact.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote