Thread: Chick Flicks
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 16:23   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Chick Flicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Hugh Grant is a legend in chick flicks, ranging back from the classic Pretty Woman and Four Weddings and a Funeral through to his latest stuff.
Hugh Grant isn't in Pretty Woman

I'd class Clueless/Mean Girls/Lindsay Lohan etc as chick flicks, although I guess they're more teen type films.

Traditionally, "chick flicks" are the obvious ones such as Dirty Dancing or Grease.

Where is the line drawn for something to be a "chick flick" though? Something that women tend to like but men don't? If so, I wouldn't class Amelie or Before Sunrise as chick flicks. But then what about something such as Brokeback Mountain, Moulin Rouge, When a Man loves a Woman or Chicago?