View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 05:28   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cannabis Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Superheros are vigilantes. they do not belong to any particular crime-fighting organisation, they just use their powers to fight crime in the best way they see fit.
Not even horn (and he is the most deluded member of GD we have; including the family travler) can see this as 'crime fighting'.

Time is not a relative thing.

You (and the daily mail; oh what ghastly company you keep) seem to care about what a boy once did. A child.

And your justification is that many years later that boy went on to stand for public office?

pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I, like Spiderman (he's my favourite cause he's the most emo )
He's my favourite too. I love him because he spreads the message of noblesse oblige.

Though it falls on deaf ears.