View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2006, 04:38   #27
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Re: One thing you hold against another member of this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
If you think thats bad, people he know are wondering why he has turned into a Bush hating liberal.
HAH!.

I havnt turned into a liberal. >.> Besides the fact that there is a difference between American Liberals and European Liberals v.v

I still think that the tax reductions were correct, President Bushs ideas to solve Americas Socieal security WERE correct, and the decision to go to war was correct.

However, how many times can one person **** up, really? IT was clearly obvious that he made several major **** ups in Iraq during the rebuilding process, and then again when Katrina happened. He has great ideas, but obviously no ability to lead. :-/ *or plan.

But i did vote for him in 2004 ^.^ There wasnt any other choice. I look foward too voting for McCain in 2008, with Rudy Guelianni as VP, (assuming he was born in america?) that would be my dream ticket ....

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote