View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2006, 23:16   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: One thing you hold against another member of this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I often wonder to myself why you go out of your way to 'ridicule' me, if that is indeed what you're trying to do. I'm fairly sure that I've never really given you much attention, nor said anything to rude to you that didn't deserve my rudeness.

I've settled for just assuming that you need to make yourself feel important and 'witty'.
what a curious conclusion.

(yes i admit there is laughter)

(it's only in the background: pay it no heed)

(though, I confess, the laughter is actually directed 'at' you)

(but i'm sure you can ignore it [goodness alone knows you've avoided logical thought for years, i'm sure you'll manage to 'avoid' this- perhaps you could move in with travler? halve the rent??])