View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2006, 00:07   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
One thing you hold against another member of this forum

Another thread on PB got me to thinking;

"What thing has somebody here done to that really pisses you off?"

Coming up with an answer actually took me a while. I mean one answer. One SINGLE answer. It's the narrowing it down that takes the time.

Anyways, my answer is;

"When roadrunner didn't invite me to his wedding that really pissed me off!"

I mean it was a wedding. And there's bridesmaids. BRIDESMAIDS I COULD HAVE HIT ON! AND IF I'D HIT ON THEM I MIGHT HAVE GOT LUCKY ENOUGH AND KNOCKED THEM OUT. THEN I'D HAVE GOTTEN LAID!

RR is so selfish!

So, post away.