View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 05:00   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The progression of terrible chat-up lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Jocks

at the moment there's an application in my work which i have dealings with on occassion

there are a copule of case (electronic) notes on said file which detail the applicants opinion of "jocks" dealing with his application (he doesn't want jocks to deal with it etc)

saying that tho the case note also details the applicants dementia regarding "the nigerians" so ...

[/i thought my aside seemed apt :shrug:]