View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 02:12   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The progression of terrible chat-up lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar
but way more class ....hmm careful what u say i was born and bred in exeter ... dont wanna own soem one this early on in the day
My former boss is a devon girl.

I wont begin to explain how badly this affected my opinion of all things south of Bristol. Suffice to say I genuinely have a dislike for the place.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote