Thread: New PC
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2008, 23:13   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
I was just looking at the specs of the GTX versus the GT...

Discrete Memory: 768Mb vs 512Mb
Controller Speed: 575Mhz vs 600Mhz
OBMemory Speed: 900Mhz vs 900Mhz
OMB Data Width: 384-bit vs 256-bit

It seems to me that the GTX really is a far better card... but then that's just looking at the numbers; I don't know what they mean in the real world.
Hey man I have a 3GHz Celeron I can sell you, it's almost 1/3 faster than that dumb Q6600!

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3140&p=9
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote