View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 18:39   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the power of music!

Music threads always remind me of how old I am. In the above lists I recognized the Beatles, Queen and some of the classical composers. The rest were groups and songs which were totally unknown to me.

That being said, for the most part, music which has had an eftect on me is connected to some moment in my life.

I remember the song "She Works Hard for the Money" was playing when....well never mind that. But I do specificly remember this song and it has a warm spot in my memory.