View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 20:47   #189
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

oh my god oddr and rock has always been loyal to each other as for app hitting nd same day as rock coincidence rock is not napping universe i only see oddr in top 5 we napped as for gangbanged we have had our fair share of incoming that's what alliance points is about we had ct xvx apprime 3 nights on trot.

i did notice it was said we gangraped apprime only 2 nights makes ya think don't it.

nd gets hit 1 night and they cry like bitches cause they tried too sit it out they wanted to join the incoming on ct that's all easy roids.

nd hasn't had that much incoming yet when they do they complain.

will rock hit apprime again probably but its nd who has the roids, which rocks all about the rock(roids) pardon the pun.

when nd has less roids we will look to who has roids and we probably go there relax enjoy the round and stop taking it so serious.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote