View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2011, 18:04   #156
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
my prediction was also before other developments and was based on the fencefest, obviously things have changed and ofc we are playing to win but was my prediction written in blood and what i really thing the outcome of the round will be?? no.
Commenting on his prediction in the past tense. Not a prediction which reflects his thought, as the answer to his question reveals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The prediction i made in this thread was before ticks started, so it was bound to be off. It was before the blockfest and apprime running away with the lead. but was my prediction written in blood? and do i think that Apprime will win the round now? No.
Commenting on your prediction in the present tense. A modified prediction which reflects your thoughts, as the answer to your question reveals

I understand the flow of words perfectly fine Light my friend, you however seem to be fabricating the flow of words to suit your rather misguided notion that gm was being serious, and maybe this past / present tense issue is where you have become confused.

Where's the sarcasm? A hc of an ally who said pre round they are aiming to win then predicting they will be 2nd. It really is the lowest form of wit.

He clearly said his prediction was not how he thought the outcome of the round would be. Ergo. not a serious prediction. And so the cycle of past present and the future unwinds, the waves of time eroding the cliffs of life.

Fly me to the moon and let me play amonst the stars. Let me know what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote