View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 14:11   #1
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
support planet rule r21

from fierys mail:

Any alliance caught having extra planets intentionally attacking with said alliance or
intentionally defending an alliance planet while not in galaxy or cluster; or a planet
acting as though it belongs to said alliance through it's actions, while not in said
alliance, will be construed as a violation of the alliance limit and those planets will
be closed.

does the first sentence mean, that if alliance X has support planets, the entire ally X and the support planets get closed?

and a question out of personal interest: i am playing without ally this round, so i am getting targets from friends every night.
does the rule mean i have to stop this now?
if yes: great i can't attack anymore at all. i am playing a free account and therefor can't research unit/JGP scans which means i can stop playing this round completely.

i am very interested who in the #alliances was for this implementation...