View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:54   #99
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

*AcidK turns to Wo2 and nods.*

Your first task is to... cut your mind into the space/time continuum. Although it sounds far-fetched, it is not as difficult as you may think. Of course, it is hard to harness and control, but we shall go into that later.

*AcidK takes a deep breathe before continuing.*

The ordeal takes a bit of concentration in a relaxing environment. You need to focus your mind to three areas: Past, Present and Future. But not just thinking, you need to grab a memory of past, a key one that shapes who you are today. Your mind also needs to go into the future, locking onto a thought of what you wish for most to happen in the time given. Finally, your mind must be locked into the present, thinking of everything going on around you, the trees, the track, the other psychics... as much as your mind can cram in. This must be done all at the same time, hence the reason for the concentration.

You will know when you have tapped into the barrier, your mind will suddenly hit the pain barrier, one that blocks the very mind from the time/space continuum. Hold those concentrated thoughts as much as you can, do not let the barrier of pain deter your own thoughts. Then, all of a sudden, calm, peacefulness... This is when you know you have tapped into the barrier of pain.

*AcidK nods, saying all that needs to be said.*

Now, their are special concentration rooms to do this in, some might be occupied by 1st Classers doing the Time-Erasion, do not worry, time can only be erased from a couple of minutes back.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote