View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 03:34   #84
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

*Wo2 sits down in the seat offered*

"Well Thank you Acidk. I've come, of course, to train under you. I've been a well know warrior but my powress pales when compared to what i've seen you do. I wish to better serve those I protect. I am ready for what may come of this and fully willing to accept the reprocusions."

*Wo2's hand reachs behind him and begins to unclip the scarab of his sword, from his back.*

"I am aware of your rules about weapons and thus I put my balde in you care."

*Wo2 finish's with the clips, lift's it and sets it on Acidks desk. A smile comes to Wo2's face and he countinus to speak.*

"You may wish to have some of your people to have a look at it. It has no fancy inner workings, it was made from a crystal which grows on a planet within the Pulsar empire. This blade is capable of focusing my energys into itself and projecting them into ranged attacks or add more force into normal attacks."