View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 01:35   #77
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

That's the spirit! But before you go, a small guideline to help you around the Academy...

*AcidK produces a small list of guidelines, reading:*
  1. Do not, under any circemstances, use 1st Class Psychics within the Academy anywhere other then within totorial rooms or the Arena.
  2. Beware of the library
  3. Stay WAY away from the kitchen (this includes the back entrance to the kitchen via the loading bays)
  4. Do not enter the Psy-Vault without permission from either the Psy-Horsemen or anyone else holding access to the Vault
  5. If given stuff from the vault, we do require them back (this does not include grenades or empty bullet casings)
  6. If venturing down the Telemorphics Sector, do not bash ANY part of the area unless you are considerably suicidal
  7. Do not desecrate the statues.
  8. Try not to make a mess in the Telekinesis or the Telepugilistics Tutor Rooms.
  9. Do not morph ANYTHING outside either the Archancellor's study or the Telemorphics Sector.
  10. Follow the Rules Stated Above.

I guess that covers about everything... over to you, Flapjack
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote