View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 10:48   #62
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

Right, lets head to the Telepathics Wing.

*AcidK blinks both himself and Ginge into the Telepathic Wing. It was more like a massive area filled with lecturing rooms and libraries all about Telepathic terms.*

Well, the first task for you would be to break the ice between your closed mind and your open mind. Everyone in human history has the ability of Telepathy, but only through a trained mind do they begin to understand the full potential of being an Empath.

To open your mind to telepathy you must first stare directly into my eyes. Stare into them until your eyes being to water and you need to use fingers to keep them open. Whatever you do, do not close your eyes. After five minutes a random thought will enter your mind, a thought that you cannot control but can understand. This is a Sibling, the outer thoughts of a person. It is also refered to as a person's Aura, as the current feelings are always displayed.

Do this now and then, once done, tell me.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote