View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 01:01   #56
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

*AcidK looks up as a knock comes at his study door, but when the door is opened it yanks Fluffie's arms and throws him inwards, the chair, luckely, catches him and swivvles himaround so he was staring Acidk directly in the ayes. During all of this, AcidK took some amused enjoyment.*

Sorry about the door, it's to stop large gangs of people from charging in at me without permision. Plus he doesn't like being knocked.

*AcidK finally lights the ciagr that must have been sitting in his mouth for some time.*

Now I know you haven't been the most present person within the academy BEFORE now, let alone what I think of your future absence. I know for a fact that most the students look upon that small statue, desecrated over the years, and do not even know who you are, or what you have done for the Academy. But, regardless of this, you still wont beat Ynten's score of coming in once or twice a year.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote