Thread: Bashing.
View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 13:28   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Bashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Sorry man, imo the term 'bashing' only applies to planets who have no chance of stopping the attackers. For top planets this simply isn't true (evidenced by my land/pull ratio.
problem is that u need big teamups on planets which aint topplanets also.

I fully agree that there should be big teamups on the top planets, but atm this is also being used on normal medium sized planets. This wasnt the case only some rounds ago.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote