Thread: Recruitment
View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 19:30   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
No i've not been sacked. Also I've already joined a local agency (a week ago) but as of yet i've had nothing out of them. Looking at their website (and their VERY short list of jobs) was part of the reason i was looking further afield (i naively thought they'd get me a job quick smart ... apparantly not). Thanks anyways.
for what you want i would stick with local agencies and anybody you can visit from the street.

whatever you do don't just register online and think anything will happen for you.

also please have an idea of how much money you want in advance and the minute you get one job tell the other agencies how much you are getting paid - they will then tempt you with better offers.