Thread: Recruitment
View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 13:31   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
office angels?

in all seriousness you need a local agency that does temp and contract work (if this is what i assume it is rather than you being sacked)

go have a wander along your highstreet and pop in BE CHARMING you will probably have to prove yourselve as reliable to your consultant before he/she takes a risk by giving you anything decent (it is the consultant's livelihood after all ...)

No i've not been sacked. Also I've already joined a local agency (a week ago) but as of yet i've had nothing out of them. Looking at their website (and their VERY short list of jobs) was part of the reason i was looking further afield (i naively thought they'd get me a job quick smart ... apparantly not). Thanks anyways.