View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 19:47   #36
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about becoming vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
My other concern is my wife, how will she react? Will she be supportive in the long run or get tired of me?
Unless you have managed to disguise yourself from your wife (as to personality) it is unlikely that she would somehow decide to get rid of you over your diet. What if you become so vegan that you can't stand the thought of your wife eating a Big Mac? Will you dump her? One is about as likely as the other.

Eat what you want. If it all happens to be vegetable matter, so what?