Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 13:40   #189
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Because you're so ashamed of what Ascendancy have become without you? Cos clearly you can't dispute the fact your 120+ man ally couldn't roid our 40~ planets solo since it was proven the 3 times you actually tried this round. Like I said, pathetic.
If we're splitting hairs about what happened on the morning of 16th May, we gained 9% overall (which by the way means we capped more than 9%, we just lost some too). Did we initiate these roids or something? On top of that, while a 3% loss for you looks quite small (I'm using averages as absolute is distorted by planets leaving and being added), it doesn't account for all the asteroids lost on that particular day. So we were gaining somewhere and you were leaking somewhere. On top of that looking at the statistics for that week, we were pretty much restrained all week by a lot of incoming given that our growth was flat or negative for 4 days.

Over a period of days, our gains would undoubtedly have increased but we switched targeting, which is the very problem I've been writing about quite openly here. And quite frankly given the fact you are pretty much openly stating you suicided 12 million ships because you might lose a few roids doesn't really bode well for Evolution in a prolonged conflict. So while you might have a fair point that you were defending/playing well, your view of how any war between Ascendancy and Evolution would seriously pan out is just plain unreasonable, looking at the statistics and the typical behaviours displayed by both alliances.

disclaimer - let me make it clear, I don't think this round rewards playing well very much. This round seems to be very much about getting more numbers over the other guys as the tactical options are so limited that any kind of success doesn't really require any kind of special strategy.