Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 13:27   #187
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I do believe on that day, xvx launched at one of our gals 2-3 ticks earlier, essentially flakking for you. It took 2 alliances to land 6 fleets on evo, congratulations, you guys rock.
Though i'm not 100% sure where xVx launched that night, but notes here says they targetted a CT/Vgn gal. I'm fairly sure Ascendancy targetted wafhh/Evo that night.

When i say i remember 5 others, it could be more but i can't say accurately how many. Just that, nicking 2.3k roids doesn't really fit 6 lands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Because you're so ashamed of what Ascendancy have become without you? Cos clearly you can't dispute the fact your 120+ man ally couldn't roid our 40~ planets solo since it was proven the 3 times you actually tried this round. Like I said, pathetic.
You'll be surprised how many Ascendancy are stepping up this round. Though, undeniably he's the most useful. I think there are alot that will step-up in case he's afk. It also helps that most members doesn't need babysitting, most often than not - the members calc their own incs, being resourceful in getting def/scans.

The attack on 9 6 is officially the second raid on Evo - all waves on all planets are thru.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine

Last edited by Cocteau; 31 May 2009 at 13:33.
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote