Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 02:22   #175
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
FYI when Ascendancy hit Evo without xVx and/or Rock this round they capped on a grand total of 2 out of ~70 (possibly more) waves launched and one of those was elviz "crashing" on fake defence. I would have liked to seen you continually launch on us day after day alone and not capping anything, because thats exactly what would have happened and you know it, hence you didn't do it.
That was hysterical

No offence but we shitted on your alliance most of the time when you were the same size as us. At a third the size it wouldn't have been a contest. Like much of PA this round I don't think anyone really cared enough to adequately demonstrate it though. We're better than all of you and quite frankly it's so laughably obvious I'm having trouble not giggling here. Go make a real alliance and have a try again next round. Who knows, I probably still won't be motivated so maybe you'll have slightly more than a snowball's chance in hell.